Thursday, March 30, 2006

My first ever blog and post!

Well this is my first journey into cyberspace- blog style and I'm not quite sure what to expect. Having discussed the idea of setting up a blog with two people today, neither of whom, knew what it was, I feel like I'm stepping on to the moon. Only I'm not wearing a space suit.

Okay - enough of that. On to the real reason I'm here. I want to talk writing, inspiration, muses - anything related to teen fiction, writing for children, for adults and for the educational market because I do all three- or is it four? Well, actually, I teach English and write on my days off.

Incidentally given I'm writing a blog I'd like to know what it means. Is it an abbreviation? It sounds like some underground cave creature akin to a trog but I'm sure there's a perfectly valid reason behind its otherwise weird name.

Now, back to writing.

Question number One:
If you're a teenager, could you answer me this?
Do you read and if so what?

If you're not a teenager but can remember back to when you were, what sort of books did you read and why?