Sunday, April 09, 2006

The writing process

Well, I thought it was about time I put up another post. I've been a bit ill with a cold and busily writing, so I've not had a chance to do anything. That and my xxx internet connection has been playing up!
I'm very excited - my editor for the York Notes that I've written, Marian, just sent me sketches by the artist for the book. It made it all more real. I'm due to get the second set of proofs any day now and then it'll be a pretty fast turn around, so forgive me if I don't post for a few days.
I've got to 27000 words in my novel and I'm getting pretty close to the end now. I'll read that through and then pop it in the post to a prospective agent, fingers and toes crossed. I'm not posting any questions today but feel free to drop me a line, if you get the urge.