Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Simmering

Well it is Wednesday and urged on by my admirers who will remain anonymous (I really do mean it), I have decided to blog again. Please note I say blog not blag, although the two may well be synonymous in some circumstances. Not this of course!

I think it's safe to say I am tired and this blog will read like the workings of a strange mind. I apologise in advance.

In any case, onwards and upwards. My GCSE class were uncharacteristically attentive today- unsurprising given that their Literature GCSE is next week. Picture usually lethargic teenage girls, who slouch rather than sit, suddenly sitting upright and writing words down verbatim and you'll have a pretty good idea what I mean.

A friend is coming round this evening and I am only too glad of the break. I wrote another chapter in my new novel and I really like where it's going. I expect I'll not get much done on it now till next week but let me just say the plot is thickening like a nicely simmering stew or something along those lines!