Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Useful Stuff

Okay, this is definitely a work avoidance tactic on my part. I have a pile of reports to check and collate. Of course, dedicated as I am, I will get round to the task, but we all need a break sometimes don't we? All work and no play makes Jude a dull girl.

Ever keen to spread the word, I'm here to tell you all about the National Association of Writers' Groups. The web administrator is Anita Loughrey who started a blog, apparently inspired by mine?!! Go to the NAWG site to find a writers' group or look in the Writers' Handbook. Some are listed in there alongside writers' courses.

Speaking of courses the Arvon Foundation runs some great ones. I've been on one and can recommend them highly.

Short and sweet today- my post- not me. I can hear the reports and my novel calling.