Saturday, June 10, 2006

Eating, writing and marking


Well it's sunny again and doesn't it just life your mood?

I'm going to buy a BBQ today. Even though I'm vegetarian, I'm determined to get into the spirit of things. Argos has a nice range of reasonably priced BBQs for you BBQ enthusiasts. They even have one with football print, in case you're a World Cup person?! I'm going for the one I've posted above, if they have it in stock and then I will be smoking some vegetables and quorn burgers for lunch. mmmm

My 300 GCSE scripts have arrived, just this minute, so a lot of the next few weeks will be spent with my head buried under mounds of marking. Why I do it to myself I do not know. Still, someone has to. I like to think that I am helping people with their futures and earning a bit of extra cash at the same time.

With the sun out, I plan to spend today in the garden eating and writing. Marking can wait till tomorrow. Priorities.