Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Trials and tribulations

It's a sunny day again. How glorious! I do feel spoilt- for once!

My writing projects are mounting up.

I have so very much that I want to do but I'm forcing myself to take it easy and just read...well most of the time. It's been so long since I last gave myself the opportunity that I feel I've earned it and of course everything must be earned :-)

A couple of days ago, a small educational publisher, that I've done some work for in the past, called to see if I had any projects on the go. It was just the sort of kick up the proverbial that I needed so today I've been working on some units that I started a while ago.

I've taken a break from my novel but will get back to it next week. Sometimes, a distraction helps the creative juices, or so I've found.

I've also looked into ezine publishing and have found a link which you may find of use. Here it is!

This site lists a whole load of ezines, some of which are no longer publishing but most are, and some, you'll be glad to hear, are accepting submissions. Go on have a go, if internet publishing's your thing.

There are a few UK based ezines which look discerning and I shall be popping some of my poetry off to them when I get a chance.

I've also had to deal with my car insurance company today as a lady in a rather large black mercedes banged into me- well my car. I was actually stationary at the time, filling up at the petrol station. Guess I was easier to hit as a result!

Not much damage really but the car still needs to go into the garage, in case you were interested. Oh the excitement never ends.