Monday, June 12, 2006

The walking wounded

I am in a different part of the country today, staying with a relative who lives near to the hotel where I have to attend an examiners' meeting tomorrow.

It's been a relaxing morning- quiet and peaceful. I have so far marked part of the 10 scripts I have to, and I hope to get some writing done later. However I have set myself the following goals for the next few weeks which I hope to achieve. In order of priority:

1- Mark 14 scripts a day (deadline is beginning of July)
2- Write 1000 words of my novel a day (here's hoping)
4- Complete novel by end of August
3- Research other project (deadline beginning of July)
4- Walk for at least half an hour three times a week

I'm trying to get back into fitness. I used to go to the gym three times a week and ever since I had glandular fever two years ago, I've not been very good at maintaining my fitness levels. I've also got a recurring problem with my one shoulder which needs to be sorted, so that is another aim. What image must you have of me?!

Oh well, better crack on.

So much to do and so little time!