Sunday, August 20, 2006

Camden Town

Hello all. I've had a lovely day- spent a good part of it looking round Camden Market which, some of you may be surprised to hear, I'd never visited. It was fantastic: plenty to see and buy if the mood took you.

We had a coffee (Frappuccino for me of course) at Starbucks over-looking Camden Canal and watched as boats passed by and then we grabbed a yummy take away falafel shawarma from Maroush - just about the best place you could ever get for Lebanese food!

London definitely has a lot going for it. Traffic isn't one of them. I enjoyed visiting but I was glad to get home.

My last set of units for the Hodder resource went off today and I've confirmed that the Year 7 resource will be published in February. I also sent off two other resources to another publisher and my fiction will now get my full attention! About time too.