Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Some Guys have all the luck!

Morning all. I read a hysterical story today- a news story about mistaken identity.

It really is laugh out loud funny. It's about someone called Guy Goma and I've provided a link for you to read about him and the amazing consequences of his mistaken identity. Really- visit it- it'll make you laugh. His face when he realises the error is a picture- I've posted it below. The link will take you to a page where you can watch a video, so do explore it!


All I can say is with the new film deal on the cards,some Guys have all the luck?!! And to think I'd never even seen this story till today. Where are all these gems kept?

Oh, writing wise- got another 1000 words done on my novel and check out Anne Frasier's site: she's judging the lonely moon short fiction contest which some of you may wish to enter. Rules and prizes are all explained for you there. Good luck!