Sunday, August 27, 2006

Technology

You'll be glad to hear that I finally figured out how to upload photos on to my computer! Several centuries later than everyone else! So... here are a couple of photos of where I went today- a place in Surrey where the Thames runs past, and boats were aplenty today. Tomorrow I'm hoping to get a few hours of the Nottinghill Carnival in. I expect it to be spectacular given the gorgeous costumes the performers wear. Then on Tuesday I've got an induction for my new job. I have some editing to complete on a couple of educational resources I've done and I'm still working on The View From My Window, so the writing's still happening...slowly...and I sent off my entry to the lonely moon contest. Some of the entries are fantastic. Really excellent writing. Mine is entry #54 called The First Day. Have a read if you fancy it, and while you're there, why not support the other writers? The site's worth a visit, in any case.