Thursday, November 16, 2006

Amazon listing Challenge Series

Okay, some good news.... the WHSmith Challenge English Series which Steve Eddy and I are writing are now showing on Amazon. I've linked them on my sidebar for all you interested viewers.

They're not out till May 2007, but amazingly they're up on Amazon. Not sure when the other Hodder series which I co-wrote with three other writers will appear on Amazon but when it does I shall definitely let you know. I'm not sure how Amazon listing works, to be honest, as the other series are due to be published earlier than this Challenge one but don't seem to be anywhere as far as I know. Maybe it's linked to audiences. The other one is aimed at teachers, whilst this series is for the general public. Perhaps someone can explain the whole process to me one day.

Still, I'm not complaining... just sharing the good news!