Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The beauty of Bulgaria

Well, I have returned from the country that in advertising lingo is called Europe's best kept secret. It really was beautiful and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I really enjoyed my visit and was lucky enough to be shown around by people in the know. The food was cheap and tasty and the views and nature were spectacular. When we stayed in Turnovo, we went to a really impressive light and music show projected onto the mountains which my tiny camera failed to capture but I will endeavour to get some photos from our host out there and upload them separately when I have time, along with the historical story that the show related to. It really was a worthwhile visit and I have no reservations in recommending Bulgaria to anyone. Visit it if you can!