Saturday, November 04, 2006

Bonfire Night

It is Saturday and I return to work on Monday.

Well, fond as I am of paperwork, I have naturally left all of it until the last minute. Grrr.

My trip to Bulgaria and this writing project have kept me away from what I would otherwise have LOVED to have done! Not.

So... tomorrow I will be buried under papers.

A couple of days ago I met up with a friend, Sarah, who I'd not seen in ages and we caught up on news.

She's off to Asia and Australasia in a few months to do a bit of adventurous travelling, so it was good to see her before she flies off. We went to a great pub for a nibble and drink. It's in Covent Garden and it's called Lowlanders. It's worth a visit.

Just to get back to my blog about Bulgaria, I've received a couple of pictures of the light show from our host, Patrick, so when I next blog I'll upload them and try to recount the story linked to the show.

As for tonight, it's Bonfire Night and traditionally I've gone to a firework display locally but just for a change, I'm off to see Communicating Doors a play by Alan Ayckbourn, at a local theatre. It's supposed to be a comedy so here's hoping I laugh once or twice.

Update:
I have completed my sections for the Year 7 Hodder book