Thursday, November 09, 2006

Burning the candle at both ends



(Photos by P. Van-Santen)

I'm very tired today. Burning the candle at both ends! I had my journalism club after school: a group of students who are helping to write reports for the end of term newsletter which I oversee. Two new additions joined us today which is great. Any help is gratefully appreciated this side of half term, believe me.

As promised I'm posting pictures from the glorious light and music show I went to at Turnovo in Bulgaria. The music was a dramatic rendition of a story which was told in Bulgarian and because of my limited Bulgarian- i.e none- I couldn't understand it but it was basically a story about the fight for independence (I think) and a love story. I think it may be this Bulgarian Opera.Any Bulgarians or knowledgeable others out there please correct me if I am wrong.

I'm pressing ahead with my Hodder writing and am well on the way to finishing the Year 8 spreads I'm doing, so I think I've earned a break. I'm about to relax for the evening. Hope you are too!