Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A funny old day

Well, today has been a funny one. I misplaced my keys and spent a good part of the morning trying to find them, was delayed from coming into work as a result and am still at work now- 6.35 p.m - and I work in a school!

I think I may be doing too much, hence my forgetfulness! So I figured, stay late- get the reports done. And I am getting quite a lot done, but I still have to look over two classes' exam papers and write a bit more on the Hodder spreads. It'll be worth it in the end I tell myself.

I spoke to the literary agency that is looking at my manuscript of One of a Kind and I was informed that I should hear from them by Xmas. Oh well, that's only another twenty six days, after the one hundred and twenty six days they've already had it! Guess they're busy. I'm trying to think this is a positive sign, not that I am unimportant or anything like that. In any case, I'm busy and I guess the time will fly between now and Christmas. Speaking of which I've done NO Christmas shopping. How about you?