Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Year coming

It is the post Christmas season now. I hope you all had a wonderful time over Christmas. You are no doubt gearing up for the New Year.

Any resolutions? I have two which I will keep close to my chest for now.

I received a beautiful e-card for New Year all the way from Hong Kong today from my dear friend, Lisa, someone I have known since university! I really wanted to share it with all of you, but I've had great difficulty doing this. Please click on the picture below!





I was touched that someone so far away would think of me. She and my friend Urs who sent me a beautiful Maori talisman all the way from New Zealand are such lovely friends. I hope that all and any of you who read this have a joy filled new year.

I have a busy day of tidying planned today. I hope to organise my files which are in complete disarray but my new Simon Webbe album will keep me happy while I work.