Thursday, January 11, 2007

New discoveries and links

Today I got my free copies of the two latest texts that I published with Classroom Resources. Links to them are added in the margin. I've also been exploring a few new links which I found via a fellow writer's blog.

On Tuesday, I went to a new writers' group where I met Neil Somerville, who is a living, breathing full time writer- non fiction. He writes Chinese horoscope books and he's written loads! He's also a regular contributor to a writing magazine which I think is called The Writers' Forum and he's set up a new blog to help writers. It is very useful. I've added it to my linked blogs.

From this and my own explorations, I've also come across a really cool website called Writers' FM with advice and music for writers. Go there- check it out!!

Along my travels, I also discovered a website that checks your manuscript in a critiquing way- amazing. I've not used it myself but it looks interesting.

My new discoveries are all linked in the margin. Have fun exploring them, while you're not busy writing, that is.