Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fingers Crossed: Agent lists

I've been a wee bit busy this week. I'm sorting out the end of term publication for my school and been busily approaching US agents... more on that later, and I'm currently completing application forms to do an MA in Creative Writing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of that. (Incidentally I have linked to the origin of this action and saying for anyone who is curious!!)

In my agent searching travels, I found some interesting information which I thought some of you might be interested to know, so here are some US agents open to new authors. The list is on the Writer's Digest site, which is great, by the way. Anatasia Suen drew my attention to this.

If you're looking for representation for a children's book, perhaps you could approach one of the agents Candy talks about on her latest post. Enjoy!