Thursday, April 12, 2007

How to promote your book


On my travels through my space yesterday, I discovered Steve Weber whose entry and site are very useful if you are looking to plug your book, which, incidentally, is the name of his new book all about promoting your work through social networking.


On his site/ blog, he explains a number of ways authors can help the sales of their books, and it made for very interesting reading. Things like Amazon Shorts, reviews and Google book search are explained.

I was particularly interested in Sales Rank Express which looks like it’s worth exploring, especially as I am already fascinated by Amazon Sales Rank and what it means!

Another interesting link was to this site all about The Business of Writing for Children.

I hope you all enjoy exploring the possibilities.