Saturday, June 09, 2007

Entertainment

Hello one and all. Well, here I am once more in the land of blog. I am currently sending out manuscripts to publishers and agents in between work and dealing with life!!

With all this on, I thought I needed a break so yesterday, I went to see The Voice of the Heart- a tribute to Karen Carpenter, full of songs by the Carpenters. It was a last minute thing and in all, it was enjoyable although I have to say the songs were really quite sad. Well sung but sad. It was an interesting evening and my first visit to this particular theatre so I intend to go back for another performance at some stage. I want to see more live performances as I tend to go to the cinema a lot, last time to see Spiderman 3, which was good, as far as comic book tales go.

Last week, I also heard from Sarah, my friend travelling the world, who is now in Australia. It brought back memories of my travels there in 2000... I think the travel bug is setting in and I can't wait for the summer holidays. Still about five weeks to go.