Thursday, June 28, 2007

POSITIVITY

This weekend, I hope to work on my novel and send it out to a few more agents and publishers. I've had a couple of requests from publishers which I am very excited about. And I am holding on to the encouraging comments I've received from agents and from friends.

I think it's really important to have faith in yourself and what you want and to listen to the positive things people say. I'm lucky enough to have some very supportive people around me so I can ignore those who choose to be negative.

So, as a reminder to me as much as anyone else, here's an excerpt from what an agent wrote to me:

'Thank you so much for sending me your novel. You are a good writer with a fresh idea... your talent is impressive and I appreciate the opportunity to know your work.'

I hope you all have a positive experience today!