Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Glorious Sunshine

What do these singers have in common: Katie Melua, Jamie Cullum, David Gray and Fairuz?

Guessed yet? It's a silly question really because you wouldn't know unless you were sitting here next to me. The answer? Their CDs have all been bought by me.

It's been a while since I treated myself to some music so that's what I've done... and I am sitting here enjoying them as I type, and perhaps even as you read. I bought them from BORDERS, a shop which I only came across when last I was up north. I've heard there are BORDERS stores down south but I haven't visited one yet.

I've spent longer than I care to admit trying to figure out how to send a photo from my phone to my email address so I can upload an image of the grand city of Birmingham where I currently find myself. I have been assured this is possible, but if it is I have not been able to figure it out as yet; I need the manual, me thinks. I do not have my USB cable which I would normally use so I am afraid fellow bloggers, you will have to make do with my description of this fine place and these imported images.


Birmingham has a lot to offer, I can tell you. The Bullring, Victoria Square some beautiful architecture and much more. Enjoy the images! And the weather. Glorious sunshine for once!