Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Let's play tag and get fit!

I went to the Gower today, a beautiful area in Swansea, on the coast, so I got to walk on the beach! I also went to the gym and am going again tomorrow! I am trying to get back to my former fitness.

Wilf over at Wilf's World has tagged me with this meme so I thought it best to play along. I thought I'd go global so...

5 people who will be annoyed that I tagged them.. mmm:

Jason over at Clarity of Night and in the US who is in the middle of hosting a competition (which I entered by the way)and will probably be too busy to do this!
Nicky (aka Absolute) in South Africa who's always up for speaking her mind
Jon M over at Writing in a Vacuum who's recently visited here and who's a fellow teacher in the UK
Verilion in Paris and Sally in Australia! Let's see whether they take up the challenge.


4 things to go into room 101 and be removed forever from the face of this earth:
Parasites- all kinds
Liquorice- yuk, hate the stuff
Donald Trump's wig- who's he kidding?!
War (had to do my Miss United Kingdom bit)

3 things that people do that make me want to shake them violently are:
Repeat the same mistake over and over and over and over again
Not adapt to changing circumstances
Indulge in self pity and laziness (is that two?)

2 things that I find myself moaning about are:
People who are lazy
People who are intransigent

1 thing the above answers tell me about myself is:
I don't like lazy intransigent unadaptable wig wearing, liquorice eating parasites

Your turn!!