Saturday, December 15, 2007

Good News


Good news number 1: I am officially on holiday! YAY.

Despite the dark and cold I am determined to have a good break. I may even escape this hideous weather and find some warmer climes to enjoy. I have some work to do for my MA but I have no intention of not relaxing.

Good news number 2: earlier this week I discovered that my writer friend Candy Gourlay had got herself an agent, which is not surprising given how fantastic a writer she is. It is of course brilliant news and encouraging for all us unagented writers.

I went out for a pub lunch today with a friend in an attempt to distract myself from the weather and tomorrow I am trying out meditation for the first time and spending some time with another friend. I shall hopefully be very relaxed after the meditation and definitely in holiday mood.