Sunday, December 09, 2007

Looking forward

Well, just this week left before we break for Christmas holidays and I can safely say I cannot wait.

I am completely exhausted after a very busy term and, with the weather as miserable as it is, I am looking forward to not having to get up in the dark and return home in the dark.

I am also looking forward to reading all these books as part of my preparation for an MA writing assignment:
What my Mother Doesn't Know
by Sonya Sones; Stop Pretending: what happened when my big sister went crazy by Sonya Sones; Monster by Walter Dean Myers; Beast by Walter Dean Myers and Street Love by Walter Dean Myers.

I'm also doing some other research and reading but I won't bore you with it now! I shall save that for another day.

I went swimming yesterday and for a walk today in an attempt to beat the winter blues and, well, with just this week to go I think I am well on the way to happy land.