Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting some balance

Yes, I know I haven't posted in a while and I wish I could say it's because I've been busy writing but I can't :-(

I have been busy working and having a life, as far as I can. Today I ventured to the gym where I managed to get onto a cross trainer for twenty five minutes, treadmill for ten and cycle for ten. This is in contrast to last week when I made the mistake of going on a Tuesday and could get onto absolutely nothing except the cycle.

Recent explorations- besides the gym- have been to various pubs for meals. The Keystone Pub in Guildford serves a nice vegetable kebab in pitta if ever you are in the vicinity and Bar Ha Ha there does some quite good food too.

I shall have to see where else I can go this weekend and keep you all updated!

I've also been working on some sample pages for an educational publisher with the view to possibly doing some work for them. I start back at Winchester next week so am enjoying my last few days of freedom before the old slog starts up again. To be honest, I'm actually looking forward to the diversion and the forced opportunity to write fiction again!