Friday, January 18, 2008

Work life balance

This week has been a busy one. There's an awful bug going round at work and we have had to cover several people who have been off. Sadly, today I succumbed to the bug and slept for most of the day. That's after going to bed at 8 o'clock twice in the week. I feel a bit better but I seriously need to get a better work life balance. It doesn't make fighting off bugs any easier!

That's what all of my current training is all about. I hope someday in the near future to be able to enjoy more of a balance.

I am so looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Tomorrow I want to go swimming if I am feeling up to it and then I am enjoying an evening out before my Sunday which looks like it will be meditation and a pub lunch with friends. Hope I feel up to it all.