Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Catch Up

Let's catch up. Since I last posted I have written the first draft of a picture book as part of my MA. It's called Mervyn the Magic Martian. I've also read Michael Rosen's SAD BOOK, which is a deeply touching book and I have started to do some research into how children read.

Besides that, I have walked round a huge lake on a cold morning, won at bowling and been thrashed at it and seen the film Definitely Maybe . It's a bit of light entertainment which, with a certificate of 12 and because it was only showing at 6 p.m at my local cinema, attracted quite a few youngsters in the audience. As if I don't have enough to contend with in term time!!

In addition to this, I've just spotted that two of my resources are now advertised on Classroom Resources- How to give a Presentation and Maximising Personal Impact.

I'm sure there's more to tell but I am a little tired so I'd best turn in.