Saturday, October 31, 2009

Top Tips for Public Speaking and Maximising Personal Impact


This is an image of a resource that I produced some time ago which is fantastic if I say so myself. It's made up of 75 slides that help guide students of any age through the art of public speaking.

The resource called Top Tips for Public Speaking: How to Give a Presentation can be found at Classroom Resources and it is well worth having a look at. I've just put a few images on here so you can see the layout but the coverage is extensive from research, planning, speech writing, delivery, practise and preparation to evaluation.





Another resource that I produced and which is available on Classroom Resources' website is another set of slides for anyone who wants to network or wants guidance for social situations. It's called Maximising Personal Impact and once again I've uploaded some images of slides so you can have a look.




The image on Classroom Resources' website is of one of the cards that accompanies this resource, so along with the 55 slides there is a set of cards which acts as reminders to help you remember how to maximise your personal impact!