Thursday, August 25, 2011

A new look; some new writing

Well I thought it was high time I revamped my blog ... five years on and here it is looking fresh and bright.

Alongside the revamp I have made a silent vow to myself to keep this at least a little more up to date than it has been recently. I blame my laxity on changing jobs! These things will get in our way.

However to talk writing, which is what my blog is all about, I have just taken on a couple of new contracts for a relatively new and small educational publisher called Cross Academe for two sets of resources related to the Scottish play (Macbeth, for those of you who may be puzzled by this) and Romeo and Juliet.


I am also doing some work for National School Partnerships on a project linked to Dickens' bicentenary which is coming up, for the ALCS. And to top it all off, I am submitting my long awaited dissertation at the end of September. I think it's safe to say I'm a wee bit busy!

However, as I said I will try to keep this much more up to date...so until next time, happy writing!