Saturday, March 24, 2012

Writers' Forum and Educational Writing


Those keen writers among you may well subscribe to or buy the magazine Writers' Forum . Well, in the May edition, which is out now at W H Smiths, there is a two page spread on how to break into educational writing. I am happy to say I'm one of four writers who features here, having been interviewed about my educational writing. I'm really happy with how the article has turned out.  Although my blog isn't listed, my linkedin presence is which will point people towards here.

As my advice says, for those wishing to break into educational writing- don't expect to make a living from it and make sure you enjoy it.

Having had some less than happy news recently, I was pleased to see the article in print and hope it's a sign of more positive things to come for everyone.